Beattie Passive have an exciting career opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to work for a leading Passivhaus Provider on an inspiring range of projects based in our Norwich office.
Beattie Passive is innovative, award winning and the first certified Passivhaus Build System provider in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity for a charismatic and ambitious Senior Architectural Technologist to join a fast expanding company that is leading the way for new build, modular and retrofit Passivhaus developments.
As Senior Architectural Technologist you will be expected to be able to:
- Contribute to the achievement of Beattie Passive objectives and targets
- Develop knowledge of the patented Beattie Passive build system and bespoke 3D modelling system
- Produce quality Beattie Passive Construction drawing packages using AutoCAD and REVIT software
- Have previous experience of managing multiple projects
- Lead with the management and administration of projects
- Be able to deliver projects on time to a very high standard and to exceed client satisfaction
- Lead on the delivery of quality assured, Beattie Passive products and services to meet agreed client requirements
- Previous experience of managing a team
The successful candidate will have experience, knowledge and enthusiasm for low energy design and Passivhaus principles. To be successful as an Architectural Technician you will have a good understanding of UK building regulations and ability to use AutoCAD, SketchUp, Revit design software, and will be comfortable working at a fast pace whilst having a high attention to detail.
Email email@example.com to find out more.